To obtain an interest free loan through The Abraham Family Free Loan Organization, the borrower must:
1. Each applicant must be of the Knanaya orgin and faith. Should provide proof for the same.
2. Prior to attending school, the applicant must be a permanent resident of North America.
3. The applicant must have completed and submitted the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA) and submitted the Student Aid Report (SAR) tothe AFFLO office.
4. The applicant cannot currently have another outstanding AFFLO loan, or be a cosigner on another AFFLO loan.
5. The applicant cannot be in bankruptcy.
6. Student must maintain a 3.5 G.P.A. and supply proof of this each semester before subsequent loans will be granted.